Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need some help finding a goth, emo hair do good enough 4 my prom?

well i have 2 find ideas and/or instructions i need it 2 be a emo or goth look i have sholder length hair if that helps u help me



I need some help finding a goth, emo hair do good enough 4 my prom?

If you want to go goth, think Victorian or Japanese updos. The piniacle of deathly glamour. Other than that, I don't know quite what your style is or how much time/effort you have to put into this, so I'll just throw some of my favorite resources your way:



Gothic Beauty Magazine (available at many Hastings, some Borders, a lot of Barnes and Noble's, and in the mall sporadically at Spencer's and Hot Topic).



If you can't get your hands on the mag (or even if you can), check out



www.gothicbeauty.com



there are message boards on their site, including a beauty one. Ask this same question there. Whereas Yahoo answers has tons of people answering everything, on the beauty forum at gothicbeauty.com it's nothing but goth girls talking about how to look fabulous and goth. While you're on the site check out the links too. Maybe some of the models will inspire you.



As for practical help:



www.manicpanic.com



the web site for manic panic's line of cosmetics, hair dyes and wigs (your easiest and most striking option). They also have practical tips on managing freak hair.



Rock on.



I need some help finding a goth, emo hair do good enough 4 my prom?

do a rocker puff in the front and pin the rest into a faux hawk......its a good one im using for my homecoming hairdo Report It



I need some help finding a goth, emo hair do good enough 4 my prom?

if you want emo then cut a fringe. Any style.



Put the hair bobble behind the hairband leaving the



Fringe,add bobbles and you have an emo do.

No comments:

Post a Comment