Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ok well here it is.. i want to get somewhat of emo hair..?

the reason i say somewhat is because i dont want it to look too out there.. but i love how swoopbangs look in emo hairstyles and things like that..



anyway i have brown kinda thin hair that gos past my sholders..



ive been searching google 4EVERRRRRRRRRR. and couldnt find anything good :\



so if anyone knos a good website PLEASEE answer this thnxx%26lt;33



Ok well here it is.. i want to get somewhat of emo hair..?

I find Emo very unatractive! In fact it screems.... WALK AWAY! Not my kind of crowd. But do what you like, my hair isn't anything great so more power to you I guess!



Ok well here it is.. i want to get somewhat of emo hair..?

Just grow it out and trim around but leave the bangs long. Flat iron if necessary. Oh and don't forget to look depressed...



Ok well here it is.. i want to get somewhat of emo hair..?

gee wiz I hopes you is a girl,if you want emo hair get a picture of Emo Phillips and take it into a barber and it should be a easy cut unless you are a skinhead.



Ok well here it is.. i want to get somewhat of emo hair..?

Kat Von D from miami ink har really sexy hair mine in like hers but just below my shoulders http://myspace-451.vo.llnwd.net/01413/15... one of my buddies she has extentions in here but her hair is pretty sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment