Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can you help me with my emo hair???? 1st best answer get's 10 pts!!?

I have an emo hairstyle. My hair basically looks like my pic. It's parted to the side and i have all different layers but on the bottom is the longest. I want my hair to look like I dont have a part like:



http://oppin.co.uk/hannah/?p=144



like some of these.



HOW DO I DO IT!!!! ?? HELP!!! thnx=]



Can you help me with my emo hair???? 1st best answer get's 10 pts!!?

Start from the back top part of your head and comb your hair forward and to the side do this when it is wet and you might have to set it with styling gel/hairspray whatever works best. Good luck



Can you help me with my emo hair???? 1st best answer get's 10 pts!!?

the pic is ur avatar right? if it is u r the farthest thin from emo



Can you help me with my emo hair???? 1st best answer get's 10 pts!!?

hii.. ok well i like the pink one and i like the one w/ the blond or light brown streeks in it.. i think that you should just go to a hair dresseer.. becuase just incase you mess up.. and if you end up getting it dyed.. and they can tell you how to style it and part your hair like that! but yea hope this helped but i really like the pink one maybe w/ the light blue hair styleee or somethinnggg ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment