Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need a good emo hair style!!?

I really need a good emo hair style for guys call me a poser if u want cuz i'm not emo and i dont care anyways, I'm thinking of something that's spikey at the back and long in front but I really cant find any good pictures. Thanks



I need a good emo hair style!!?

try one of these, hope it helps



my friend has an emo haircut 2, they r hot



I need a good emo hair style!!?

Go to a good stylist with a plan.



For the plan, you need to take a washable ink pen and outline your face in the mirror.



Then see the shape of your face. Put it on paper. The outline of your face, I mean.



Go through magazines of styles available at the hair stylist's.



Find a suitable style that fits your face.



(or you could even draw pencil lines to show what you want on that paper)



Tell the stylist what you want.



As I cannot see your face, I can't say more except why care for what they say? Do as you please. Do what makes you happy. Show you are happy with yourself, it will show to others.



All the best.



I need a good emo hair style!!?

get a mohawk and die your hair pink.



I need a good emo hair style!!?

keep your hair long, but VERY chopped up! Then use a lot of gel and make it pointed (the points down towards your face)



I need a good emo hair style!!?

just make it long and shaggy. or try follow what the emos themselves do. yeah...



I need a good emo hair style!!?

If you go to a salon, have the stylist use a razor for lots of layering and cool edges. Don't let him/ her always use the razor, bc the ends will get frizzy after several uses.



Are you going for the long bangs that cover your eyes? You might need to invest in a flat iron if your hair is curly/ wavy or really thick.



I can't think of a site with lots of hairstyle pix, but the grocery or drug stores carry several hairstyle mags. Also, any hair salon will have tons of hairstyle pic books. Just get there 40 minutes early to thumb through them all and find the cut you like best.



I need a good emo hair style!!?

Most emo lookin hairstyles are side swept bangs and layered hair [even for the guys]. I think they look like a hott mess [but if u want to do it, fine by me].



I need a good emo hair style!!?

go to this website



groups.myspace.com/emohairappreciation



if any problems with finding it i have it on my page



myspace.com/donicia752



in groups

No comments:

Post a Comment