Saturday, August 1, 2009

Xx Styling Tips for Emo Hair!!! xx?

I just got ma hair cut kinda emo. It's got short layers. and then it's long on the bottom. Idk how to do the styling. I try, but cant seem to pull of that thing where your hair looks dry, but it sticks up, and looks really edgy. I know pomade and wax is good. Any other ideas? Thanx lots.



Xx Styling Tips for Emo Hair!!! xx?

try texturizing cream. i used tigi bed head manipulator and found that it works well. i think for the style you're going for, the bed head products are a good choice. good luck and i hope i helped



Xx Styling Tips for Emo Hair!!! xx?

my hair is short with alot of layers starting from the very top SCENCE LOOKING! this is what i do.



after the shower i wait like 15 minutes!



then apply mouse/wax



then throw my hair all to the front and blow dry it with my fingers!



from top to botton but head down position!

No comments:

Post a Comment