Saturday, August 1, 2009

HELP! I need emo hair...?

Ok, so My hair used to be good, but now it's horrible. I'm gonna get my hair cut soon, but I want to cut it emo style. I can't find any pictures with it black on top and blonde underneath either. Can you also help me convince my parents to allow me to dye it like that too? Thank you.



HELP! I need emo hair...?

Try searching for emo hair on google or any other search engine. I think I know the style you're talking about, if you want you could also put black and blonde but it will probably show some junk and stuff. If you can't find it than try to find another emo style you like. If you don't like any others than just describe how you want the person to cut it. Tell your parents that you just want a change and you want to change your hair color and be unique.



HELP! I need emo hair...?

y



HELP! I need emo hair...?

Why would you want emo hair that looks so UGLY!



U



G



L



Y



you ain't got not elaby



thats ugly!



You'd look like a skunk!



HELP! I need emo hair...?

You dont need emo hair..



It isn't even cool too many kids have it come up with a new style it will look much more pretty.



HELP! I need emo hair...?

emo hair is somewhat edgy. i mean its hawt on girls, but some overdue it. i wouldnt dye it blonde, it makes it too shocking. maybe a brown?



i like this one: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



and this one: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



tell your parents that its not gonna be too bright or whatever. be like, its a normal haircut, only with some highligts. good luck!!



HELP! I need emo hair...?

Well, I don't know if I completely understand the term "emo style" but I think choppy with long side bangs is what you might like. And as for pictures, you could just tell your stylist that you want black on top with blonde underneath. And finally your parents: tell them that is your hair and your problem and if you want it that way then it should be okay. You could back yourself up by stating that if you don't like it, you can just dye it back! I hope this helped.



Rachael



HELP! I need emo hair...?

Emo style? Why? You look like a douche with your bangs in your face and you constantly have to keep pushing them out of the way.



HELP! I need emo hair...?

well all u have to do is explain to ur parents why u want that haircut and how it will not change u.or u could just tell them that ur young and this is ur time to have some fun doing wacky things like coloring ur hair dying it etc..... same goes with other things.tell them one day u will be and adult and wont be able to do any of it because u know u r going to be one smart hard working educated adult one day be mature about it.



HELP! I need emo hair...?

uhuh. honey don't do it.



some girl did that in my school and it went really wrong.



she ended up looking like she aged 40 years over night.



if you want something edgier, maybe split the color of your hair between your hair color and something 3 or four shades darker.



but dont change it completely.



your natural hair color always suits you best.



HELP! I need emo hair...?

I really like Rivery's picture's.The 1st picture is the best.I say you should go route %26amp; get it like that.It's really cutee :].I also like the 2nd picturee too.



HELP! I need emo hair...?

first off, i got my hair cut and i thought i looked totally horrible!! so you might not like it for the 1st week or so but then you'll start to find out some new things you can do with it.. so yeah, just flip it all forwards, and tie off with a pony, and just take scissors "if your mom will let you.. lol" so it looks layered and just chop it off. it'll look way cool



HELP! I need emo hair...?

girls shut up will ya emo hair style are fuckn in...if i were you i would cut it short with layers soulder length have a fringde on the side at least you can look professional when u nees to and then just die it black u dont need to go into extreme the more extreme the more time effort and money just do something simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment