Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do I do a emo hair style?

I'm not emo or nothing but I want to have flat emo-styled hair. Any suggestions on how to get my hair like that?



How do I do a emo hair style?

go to emocorner.com there some pic of emo hair style hope it work



How do I do a emo hair style?

look for a picture you like.



take it to the hair dresser.



and buy a flat iron.



How do I do a emo hair style?

just have ur bangs cover your eyes or one of them.



How do I do a emo hair style?

Long bangs that cover an eye and spikes in the back.this hairstyle looks good in black!



How do I do a emo hair style?

have your bangs slanted down with the rest short, i see it all the time.. good luckk



How do I do a emo hair style?

you could either go to a stylist or cut your hair yourself.



Most "emo" style hair have long bangs in the front where its somewhat side swept.



All you really need is a flat iron and some texture wax or creme.



Mess with it a bit.



How do I do a emo hair style?

Fun Question!!!!!!



Many ways first I would



grow long bangs then dye the tips blonde if your dork skinned them just dye your hair black it makes you lighter! cover your right eye with your bangs and get your hair cut thinned in the back so you can spike it use a sculpting wax (found at most hair salons) to spike it up!



Or just give your self a dike spike if you wanna keep it simple grow your hair a little long not to long and put in a mow hawk for just simply spike it up!



That should keep you looking hot for those girls that are into that scotty vanity stuff!!!



How do I do a emo hair style?

dye your hair black. Cut it in layers. keep the bang part longer. have it come over your eyes. flat iron it. have it look kind of the way your avatar looks like except, longer bangs.



How do I do a emo hair style?

you can go to hairdresser or you can try to make your own.



make layers till it look jagged.you have to make it greasy because it works better that way,and if you have like shaggy hair get like a chunck of hair from your left side and move it to the right while flattening it. you better do this with a straightner. and keep combing it till it flattens and goes naturally there.



How do I do a emo hair style?

have one bang cover half and eye and tease or backcomb ur hair



How do I do a emo hair style?

Flat iron it. Cut angular bangs that hang in front of your face. Dye your hair dark. Keep you hair above your shoulders.



How do I do a emo hair style?

i would flat iron your bangs and both sides of head then maybe spike or layer the back.



P.S you dont always have to cover your eyes. covering your eyes make you look like a wannabe emo. I'm scene and all i do is take a bobby in and pull my bangs to the side :]

No comments:

Post a Comment