Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need help getting emo hair! My hair is short at the moment but i was wondering how long do i grow

how do i get the hair to get over the eye and is my face shape ok for it? just i need to know how to do it so i can tell my stylist heres my pic http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc112...



so please answer on how long i need it and what do i need to do to get it the way emo's have it



I need help getting emo hair! My hair is short at the moment but i was wondering how long do i grow it out and

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK EMO????????



If you have friends, you would lose them. If you don't have friends, you aren't helping your cause. You do not want emo hair, you would just look like an idiot.



I need help getting emo hair! My hair is short at the moment but i was wondering how long do i grow it out and

Are you sure that picture's you? It's a boy with really short hair. If that is you, there is nothing you can do but let it grow or get a weave. If not, lurk this thread: http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth... 'Luck!



I need help getting emo hair! My hair is short at the moment but i was wondering how long do i grow it out and

are you a boy or girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment