Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want a shagggggy emo hair???

i want a shagggggy emo hair??? what part of my hair should i grow???????????????????



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

i can help u. grow ur hair (not to long) just enough the bangs can get to ur eyes and the back will be long too (not to long) or u can just go shaggy. hope that helps. (dye it too!red streaks are awsome!)



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

the top part of the back of your head



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... don't do it my brother did the same thing and he looked homeless eew but he whatever floats your boat then. :]



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

Grow your hair out, and then cut it from the top of your head short....and just cut a bunch of choppy layers



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

front hair on ur head :-)



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

try another look



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

let the under layer of your hair grow long and cut the top and back short.



I want a shagggggy emo hair???

Dont do it, you would get beat up every single day because of your hair. Wiggers, white kids, black people, amd Even Your parents would whoop your *** because emo hair is not cool at all

No comments:

Post a Comment