Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

I dyed my hair this really cool dark brown and I have black and blonde streaks but my stylist sorta didn't do what I wanted to my hair (bangs are ok).I showed him pictures of this girl with this emo hair,it is really quite awesome so I'm going back to see if he can fix it because it is bugging me,how do I explain this to him?



pics:



http://a495.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a454.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



IF YOUR NOT AN EXPERT ON THIS DON'T ANSWER



IF YOU TELL ME NOT TO GET THIS,GET LOST



How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

Razored Layers and Razored bangs.



Im sure you'll look good. :)



How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

That IS really cool hair!!! you should totally get your stylist to do it like that!!! Bring those pics and tell him/her that's how you want it.



How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

Just print the picture out and show it to your stylist.



How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

tell him you want it kinda like choppy at the top and long and straight at the bottom, and then have him but hairspray and stuff in it to "fluff" the top up..



thats my suggestion.



How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

That girl has extentions in



How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

tell him you want many layers in your bangs...tell him layer it but unevenly...my friend got her done like this and this is how he did it for her...if your stylist cant do it maybe he isnt the BEST stylist so go and get a new one, and that girl does not have extension in, its just the way its so layered that it APPEARS that way



How do I explain this? (EMO HAIR)?

tell him tht he spoiled it the first time and show him the pic once more and tell him tht if he doesnt do it proparly then ur not givin him any money.........lol.....GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment