Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Easy Emo hair?

How can i can my har so that it'll be emo(or scene), but i won't have to spend all day styling it? my hair at the moment is right below my jaw, and i have bangs that are cut straihgt across my forehead but are shaggy and come about midway down my nose, pics and website are welcome



Easy Emo hair?

why dont you just shave your head lol well you wouldnt have to style it or you can i dont know prettymuch every hairsytle needs a little bit of sytleing mayb cutting it really short and spike it!!



i hope i helped!!



Easy Emo hair?

I searched female emo look through the pics find something you can do



you can always do the 2 tone affect on your hair dye the bottom black and the top a deep aburn color or something like that.



heres the 2 tone look sorta. Maybe use different colors



http://garnier100color.garnier.ca/en/col...



Or just plain black



heres the search results



http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10...



Easy Emo hair?

like mine....its got long bangs in front that start at about the middle of my head and at the front get just below my eye brows. the back is cut just long enough to spike up....so i blow dry it upside down and then use mousse and hairspray to get it spiked...then i straighten my bangs so they are really really straight. side part and half my bangs over one eye...its all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment