Monday, July 27, 2009

Straighten hair without straightner (emo hair)?

how can you straighten your hair if yu dont have a straightner. i have emo hair. lol. but its not LONG. its like medium. the front covers my forehead when its not straightend. and im pretty sure if i straighten it it would come up to my eyes. sides can cover about 1/4 of my ear. i dont have money for a straigtner.



Straighten hair without straightner (emo hair)?

A round brush blow dryer. I fell in love with mine... and since you don't have money for a straightener i would suggest a cheap brand of a silky spray. I liked this stuff my tresemme.. not sure of the exact name but it worked awesome. I switch off between my straightener and my blow dryer.. my hair is already straight but i like the pin straight look. I only use my straightener 2 times a week because of how damaging they are.. so i would suggest the round brush blow dryer over the straightener anyways.. however it is more expensive than a straightener..



Straighten hair without straightner (emo hair)?

Try braiding the hair up in small brads and leaving it like that for a day, when you take the hair down it will be straight.



Straighten hair without straightner (emo hair)?

i know that sinsilk has a bunch of shampoos just for problems like that

No comments:

Post a Comment