Thursday, July 30, 2009

EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?

WELL I LOVE THIS HAIR AND I WANT TO GET IT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BACK LOOKS LIKE AND THIS IS WHAT I WANT THE FRONT TO LOOK LIKE



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi... AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE BACK OF IT WOULD LOOK LIKE PLEASE HELP ME!!!



EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?

YES i lvoe that look so cute:)



well the back would be like the front thin pieces of the longer hair then it would just be really choppy and a little teased like the girl did.



just take it in to the salon and ask them they have alot of expirience and they wil do it for you:]



hope that helped閳?br>EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?



It's really cute! The back should probably look like the sides....really really choppy-layered.



I say go for it!



EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?

I personally love it and think its really cute. My idea of the back would be pretty short and piecy (dont think thats a word) looking...



EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?

ohhh, i'm getting this too.



i love emo/scene cuts.



the back will probably be layered to about around the ears with choppy layers.



if you want something different, just tell your stylist.



:)



EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?

it'd be cute if you puffed the back up :]



its an awesome haircut !



EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?

hey thats how my hair is %26gt;.%26lt;



idk i just did a whole bunch of layers nd crap like that...



its kinda short back there on mine so i kinda spike it a bit.



but whatever do what ever you wanna do.



EMO hair???(PIC. INCLUDED)!?

normally the back of emo hair looks like bedhead. Its a cute style but dont do the whole i cant reach the back look. you should do black with red highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment