Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want emo hair, but....!!!?

but...my parents wont let me have "emo hair"....what's a girl to do??? (this is hair right now--med/long, brown, wavy until i straighten it, thick, screwed up, two-length bangs)



I want emo hair, but....!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



I want emo hair, but....!!!?

You could get a nice razor cut which has a great edge. You can put putty in it to spike it out. it's not drastic, but it will take the weight off of your hair and fit right in with your emo friends.



I want emo hair, but....!!!?

try to explain to them why you want it. if the only answer you can come up with is something like "its hot right now" or "its emo hair", youre not gonna win. but think of why you want it, and what it would look like on you. try to reasonably explain to your parents why you want it. sorry, that probably wasnt much help, but i'm thinking it's your only shot.



I want emo hair, but....!!!?

just find new ways to style it.



or list the problems with your hair and how having this new hair cut would help you.



like how your hair is too long and it always gets in your way...



I want emo hair, but....!!!?

pll emo just means u hate life notin else thats it i'd know my cuz is emo hes jumped off a freeway bridge twice everyone gets gothics and emos mixed up cuz usually emos turn goth so there k now u know



I want emo hair, but....!!!?

Get layers and deep side bangs. This is a very versitale haircut and you can style it differently for when your around your parents and for school. You may also want to try getting tips at the bottom of your hair, maybe a rasberry color. There easy to apply and are only temporary. You may also want to talk to your parents and try to explain to them that its your head of hair and not theirs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment