Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can i make my hair an emo hair?

i got a think black fizzy dry hair and i want to make it an emo hair plzz help!!! tell me wat can i do !



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

go to google type in emo hair and get one of those hair stlyes like :http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/attach... then get oyur hair thinned out and cut that way and then just style it a littel or add some diffrent colors to it and then you got some emo hair



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

-lots of funky uneven layers



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

chopy, short, buy a hair magazine. black.



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

first, get hooked on phonics, then get a shampoo that is for your purpose. It says right on the bottle what it does so go to the store and read the bottles.



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

straighten it and get bangs that covers ur eye!



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

straight black hair is very emo



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

first of all, hair cannot be emotional.



so pretty much i think you mean scene hair.



okay, so if your hair is very frizzy...get a really good straightener.



not the cheap ones you buy at target or something, a really good ceramic one.



also get a fringe, that covers one of your eyes.



you can also tease your hair up in the back, and spray it with a lot of hairspray to hold.



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

im sorry but your question seems Poser-ish! because "Emo" kids do not call their hairdo "emo" most of the time they do not like for you to call them "emo" unless their fake=P and if you was rly a emotional kid you would ask your friends..



be yourself=)



but if you want some help for your posing OK;



get a good straightner like Maxiglide/Sedu/or some cheaper brand



for frizzy-ness try that stuff..i think its called Kangaroo-Doo lol im not sure i know its PURPLE or Garnier Fuctis..



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

Stop caring and stop washing. Your hair will get really greasy and it will just go that way on its on. That's the emo way!



How can i make my hair an emo hair?

your lame.kthnxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment