Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Me with scene/emo hair?

Heres some of the many pictures of me



http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171...



http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171...



http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171...



any good ideas of scene/emo hair?



heres one of my faves:



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/x...



I don't really know if this is a good hair style for me.



I actually think my face to too round.



What do you think?



I



If any other hairstyle, please post their url.



(im doing this last minute. I have hair appointment tommorrow!)



~ty



if you must, you may insult the way i look in any way you want



you may call me a poser.



a fag.



i do not care.



Me with scene/emo hair?

I think that is a very cute cut, and I also think that it will look very nice on you.



The color is also extremely cute.



You can use whatever hairspray you want to.



I personally use Aussie flexible hold. I can work my hair, and it smells good. No teasing not really necessary if you have thick hair already. I do mine, just to give me some more volume and up lift in the back. If you want more volume just tease/back comb close to the roots on under layers.



Hope this helps.



Me with scene/emo hair?

i think you would look really cute with this haircut=)



Me with scene/emo hair?

don't do the scene hair no offence it wouldn't look good on you. wait a couple of years. i know this girl she got the scene hair and she looks HORRIBLE! they didn't do a bad job, they did a GREAT job but it judt doens't look good. keep your hair/



Me with scene/emo hair?

defibnetley get that hair style! but you will have to get extensions to pull that off. but for sure thats really cute! good luck sweetie. and the bright color will totally bring out your eyes



btw , you are not ugly at all. your very pretty!



Me with scene/emo hair?

That particular style is cute and not as drastic as others I've seen. You could wear it well but be sure you won't get sick of it after a month or two.



Me with scene/emo hair?

Wow! You are really exceptionally pretty... my son has scene hair and at first it took some getting used to but now I like it a lot! I do the color for him....



I think the scene or emo hair would look fabulous on you with your coloring and all... your face is going to look great with any cut, it would be impossible for you to look bad, lol.....



I would definitely leave as much length as you can though because the length will look really pretty on you...



Good luck and have fun with your new hair!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment