Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

i have an emo hairstyle. It's parted to the side and i have all different layers but on the bottom is the longest layer. I want to make it look like I dont have a part. Like the blue one....



http://oppin.co.uk/hannah/?p=144



Can you please help me!!?? i am going to a show tomorrow and i need to know so my hair doesn't look stupid!( last time I went I had long hair to the middle to my back..)



Thanks!! =]



BTW and i know it's in adolescent but i figured i'd have a better chance here. I have printed off some stuff that says to part it and put gel in it after i get out of the shower but i need more ideas please!!



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

wow, lulu is possibly the biggest btich on here. Get off your high horse as if this is your forum although it probly is seeing how your on it so much. Hairstyle has everything to do with adolescense so sit down and shut up



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

Take it to the Salon, let professionals take care of it. I am sure they won't make you look stupid.



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

why do kids want to be emo lol its so sad do u not know that ppl laugh at you what could u have to be sad about why must you be a sheep do all of you cut your selfs..??



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

you just comb it ut in all directions so theres no part line.



best of luck :]



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

I'd try it in a deep purple-red and whitish streaks. I've seen it at school. Trust me...it looks awesome and cool. The color is more of a burgandy-purple though. Good luck!



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

Comb or brush your hair down the middle of your part and push it back away from your face... you won't be able to see the part and it's really easy to do!



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

You know, it is rude to be stereotypical. Emo doesn't mean cutting. SO-maybe try it black with pink streaks, or pink with black streaks. OR maybe neon green with black. Those colors are cool together.



Also, black with neon green.



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

I LUV YOUR HAIR!! IT LOOKS HOT! My fav pick was the one w/ the blue, but the blonde black comes in second. it looks great! y do you want to change it?! are you sure you are not punk, it looks like it from these to awesome punk girls i know at my school. You are really cute btw!



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

wow, cute hair. i am so loving it.



although i like the style of



http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:uTil...



because it's flat and cute also not so poofed up like the blue %26amp; pink one.



but if you are going on a show, i would suggest leaving your hair flat %26amp; up with the mohawk thing in the front like you have in the pink picture.



but dang. i dig the hair =D



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

If you don't want your hair to look stupid, an "emo" haircut probably isn't the best decision...



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

This isn't in the right section, don't start putting these questions, in this section.



Help me with my emo hair please!!! 1st best answer 10 pts!!?

omg, they put emos on show no!?!



omg thats pretty ficken sweet, after all they are like circus people!

No comments:

Post a Comment