Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Want emo hair, but how!?

im sure youve all heard it before but anyway. i want emo hair and i have longish hair already but its really thick and boring. i can do treally cool thins with it when its wet but it doesnt stay like it and i have to get it cut soon anyway.



I Want emo hair, but how!?

color in black or green your hair!



I Want emo hair, but how!?

get a mohawk. its the latest emo fasion hair cut LOL



I Want emo hair, but how!?

Grow your bangs long on one side, then cut the right side of it, and fringe it. Thats how you do it I think



I Want emo hair, but how!?

the fringe.. its one way u can look "emo"



long sweeping across your face



go for a messy choppy look with short layers mixed with long layers and then when your style it add wax in and just mess up your hair it will rock.. emo style!



I Want emo hair, but how!?

uh dye it black....



I Want emo hair, but how!?

by freakish... Member since:



July 13, 2007



Total points:



190 (Level 1)



Add to My Contacts



Block User



Best answer 2%42 answers



Member Since: July 13, 2007



Total Points: 190 (Level 1)



Points earned this week: 15



Add to My Contacts



Block User



the fringe.. its one way u can look "emo"



long sweeping across your face



go for a messy choppy look with short layers mixed with long layers and then when your style it add wax in and just mess up your hair it will rock.. emo style!



14 seconds ago



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



i like his answer or go with black short with red highlights



I Want emo hair, but how!?

EMO HAIR = EMO



EMO = BAD



BAD = NOT GOOD



I Want emo hair, but how!?

shot with a BIG side fringe maybe black hair with a green streak or 2



I Want emo hair, but how!?

Only get in cut if you really are emo. And you can't



just make yourself emo either. It's how you truly



feel.



I Want emo hair, but how!?

let your hair grow more from the back then cut



the back in layers...



the front make it to one side



and cut it in an angle



I Want emo hair, but how!?

Here is a picture of the best Emo hair style i could find:



http://www.thepianopages.com/images/Pete...



Print off this picture and show it to a hairdresser telling him / her that this is how you would like your hair to be cut.



You will need to use a hair straightener to keep your hair looking like this, that's how you get the effect.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment