Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want scene/emo hair?

Ok i have long straigh brown hair about mid back and i want a scene/emo hair cut maybe with a razor cut and side swept choppy bangs, and purple and blue streaks in the under with blue in the bangs. But I don't know how to tell the salon to do it.



So help me out here....



and i am working on the dye with my mother.



thnks



I want scene/emo hair?

that sounds so cool just tell them what u told us and try to find pictures of a razor cut u want,picture of side swept bangs and that u want it choppy and then say you want purple and blue underneath whatever part of hair u want color.GOOD LUCK



I want scene/emo hair?

How about just like you explained it? Maybe you could find a picture close to it and print it out, showing the salon what it looks like.



I want scene/emo hair?

we have the same name!! haha anyways hair dressers usually know what you mean by that i even knowso just tell them that I am sure they'll get it! or try to find a picture!



I want scene/emo hair?

umm bring in a picture of how you want it and then add in your own details.............



I want scene/emo hair?

ok real scene/ emo hair isn't in a "fashionable" manor... go to some actual shows and look how they do their hair. its super choppy and out of control... it doesn't always have to be black... usually has some sort of highlighting. you wouldn't use "side swept" bangs when describing them... if you are actually "scene" you basically have short dyed bead head, because they don't care what anyone thinks. good luck.



I want scene/emo hair?

I wish i could help,but i'm so bad at explaining things!One day my hairdresser is going to cut my hair the wrong way haha.But anyway it sounds really nice %26amp; orginal =)

No comments:

Post a Comment